Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Extraordinary MHC class II B diversity in a non-passerine, wild bird: the Eurasian Coot Fulica atra (Aves: Rallidae)
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 688–698, March 2014
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2014; 4(6):688–698
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Health
- European Union. Grant Number: P07-RNM-02511
- Andalucian Government. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-11445, ECOGENES
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparative genomics for biodiversity conservation, Computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal, 2015,,
- 3Non-neutral evolution and reciprocal monophyly of two expressed Mhc class II B genes in Leach’s storm-petrel, Immunogenetics, 2015, 67, 2, 111, , , , , ,
- 4Spatial and temporal variation at major histocompatibility complex class IIB genes in the endangered Blakiston’s fish owl, Zoological Letters, 2015, 1, 1, , , , , , ,