Phytoplankton chlorophyte structure as related to ENSO events in a saline lowland river (Salado River, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 918–932, April 2014
How to Cite
Ecology and Evolution 2014; 4(7):918–932
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- Argentine Agency for Science and Technology promotion
- National Council of Sciences and Technology. Grant Number: PMT-PICT 0409
- La Plata National University. Grant Number: N208
|ece3983-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||53K||Table S1. Phytoplankton chlorophytes found in the Salado River (97 species) during the period 1998–1999.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.