Understanding the dynamic coupling between vegetation cover and climatic factors in a semiarid region—a case study of Inner Mongolia, China
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydrology of the inland river basins in the Northwestern Arid Region of China
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 917–926, December 2013
How to Cite
Cao, L., Xu, J., Chen, Y., Li, W., Yang, Y., Hong, Y. and Li, Z. (2013), Understanding the dynamic coupling between vegetation cover and climatic factors in a semiarid region—a case study of Inner Mongolia, China. Ecohydrol., 6: 917–926. doi: 10.1002/eco.1245
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41040015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!