Groundwater-dependent distribution of vegetation in Hailiutu River catchment, a semi-arid region in China
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 142–149, February 2013
How to Cite
Lv, J., Wang, X.-S., Zhou, Y., Qian, K., Wan, L., Eamus, D. and Tao, Z. (2013), Groundwater-dependent distribution of vegetation in Hailiutu River catchment, a semi-arid region in China. Ecohydrol., 6: 142–149. doi: 10.1002/eco.1254
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!