Distribution patterns of groundwater-dependent vegetation species diversity and their relationship to groundwater attributes in northwestern China
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 191–200, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, J., Yu, J., Wang, P., Yu, Q. and Eamus, D. (2013), Distribution patterns of groundwater-dependent vegetation species diversity and their relationship to groundwater attributes in northwestern China. Ecohydrol., 6: 191–200. doi: 10.1002/eco.1258
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421305
- National Natural Science Foundation Project of China. Grant Number: 91025023
- National Youth Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41101056
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20110490571
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!