Floodplain woodland structure and condition: the relative influence of flood history and surrounding irrigation land use intensity in contrasting regions of a dryland river
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 CSIRO
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 201–213, April 2013
How to Cite
McGinness, H. M., Arthur, A. D., Davies, M. and McIntyre, S. (2013), Floodplain woodland structure and condition: the relative influence of flood history and surrounding irrigation land use intensity in contrasting regions of a dryland river. Ecohydrol., 6: 201–213. doi: 10.1002/eco.1259
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!