Multi-century reconstructions of Pacific salmon abundance from climate-sensitive tree rings in west central British Columbia, Canada
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 228–240, April 2013
How to Cite
Starheim, C. C. A., Smith, D. J. and Prowse, T. D. (2013), Multi-century reconstructions of Pacific salmon abundance from climate-sensitive tree rings in west central British Columbia, Canada. Ecohydrol., 6: 228–240. doi: 10.1002/eco.1261
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!