Special Issue Paper
Multiple drift responses of benthic invertebrates to interacting hydropeaking and thermopeaking waves
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydraulics: linkages between hydraulics, morphodynamics and ecological processes in rivers
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 511–522, August 2013
How to Cite
Bruno, M. C., Siviglia, A., Carolli, M. and Maiolini, B. (2013), Multiple drift responses of benthic invertebrates to interacting hydropeaking and thermopeaking waves. Ecohydrol., 6: 511–522. doi: 10.1002/eco.1275
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!