Successional stage of biological soil crusts: an accurate indicator of ecohydrological condition
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Published in 2012 by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 474–482, June 2013
How to Cite
Belnap, J., Wilcox, B. P., Van Scoyoc, M. W. and Phillips, S. L. (2013), Successional stage of biological soil crusts: an accurate indicator of ecohydrological condition. Ecohydrol., 6: 474–482. doi: 10.1002/eco.1281
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- National Park Service Inventory and Monitoring Program
- US Geological Survey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!