Successional stage of biological soil crusts: an accurate indicator of ecohydrological condition
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
Published in 2012 by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 474–482, June 2013
How to Cite
Belnap, J., Wilcox, B. P., Van Scoyoc, M. W. and Phillips, S. L. (2013), Successional stage of biological soil crusts: an accurate indicator of ecohydrological condition. Ecohydrol., 6: 474–482. doi: 10.1002/eco.1281
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- National Park Service Inventory and Monitoring Program
- US Geological Survey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!