Contrasting water-uptake and growth responses to drought in co-occurring riparian tree species
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 402–412, June 2013
How to Cite
Singer, M. B., Stella, J. C., Dufour, S., Piégay, H., Wilson, R. J.S. and Johnstone, L. (2013), Contrasting water-uptake and growth responses to drought in co-occurring riparian tree species. Ecohydrol., 6: 402–412. doi: 10.1002/eco.1283
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!