Intra-annual variability and environmental controls over transpiration in a 58-year-old even-aged stand of invasive woody Juniperus virginiana L. in the Nebraska Sandhills, USA
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 731–740, October 2013
How to Cite
Awada, T., El-Hage, R., Geha, M., Wedin, D. A., Huddle, J. A., Zhou, X., Msanne, J., Sudmeyer, R. A., Martin, D. L. and Brandle, J. R. (2013), Intra-annual variability and environmental controls over transpiration in a 58-year-old even-aged stand of invasive woody Juniperus virginiana L. in the Nebraska Sandhills, USA. Ecohydrol., 6: 731–740. doi: 10.1002/eco.1294
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!