Comparing rainfall interception in plantation trials of six tropical hardwood trees and wild sugar cane Saccharum spontaneum L.
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 765–774, October 2013
How to Cite
Friesen, P., Park, A. and Sarmiento-Serrud, A. A. (2013), Comparing rainfall interception in plantation trials of six tropical hardwood trees and wild sugar cane Saccharum spontaneum L. Ecohydrol., 6: 765–774. doi: 10.1002/eco.1297
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!