Testing transpiration controls by quantifying spatial variability along a boreal black spruce forest drainage gradient
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Angstmann, J. L., Ewers, B. E., Barber, J. and Kwon, H. (2012), Testing transpiration controls by quantifying spatial variability along a boreal black spruce forest drainage gradient. Ecohydrol.. doi: 10.1002/eco.1300
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB0515957
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Wyoming Space Consortium Graduate Fellowship. Grant Number: NNG05GI65H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!