Testing transpiration controls by quantifying spatial variability along a boreal black spruce forest drainage gradient
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 783–793, October 2013
How to Cite
Angstmann, J. L., Ewers, B. E., Barber, J. and Kwon, H. (2013), Testing transpiration controls by quantifying spatial variability along a boreal black spruce forest drainage gradient. Ecohydrol., 6: 783–793. doi: 10.1002/eco.1300
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB0515957
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Wyoming Space Consortium Graduate Fellowship. Grant Number: NNG05GI65H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!