These authors have contributed equally to this research.
Abrupt watercourse formation in a semiarid sedimentary landscape of central Argentina: the roles of forest clearing, rainfall variability and seismic activity
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 794–805, October 2013
How to Cite
Contreras, S., Santoni, C. S. and Jobbágy, E. G. (2013), Abrupt watercourse formation in a semiarid sedimentary landscape of central Argentina: the roles of forest clearing, rainfall variability and seismic activity. Ecohydrol., 6: 794–805. doi: 10.1002/eco.1302
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!