Non rainfall moisture interception by dwarf succulents and their relative abundance in an inland arid South African ecosystem
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 818–825, October 2013
How to Cite
Matimati, I., Musil, C. F., Raitt, L. and February, E. (2013), Non rainfall moisture interception by dwarf succulents and their relative abundance in an inland arid South African ecosystem. Ecohydrol., 6: 818–825. doi: 10.1002/eco.1304
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!