Intensity of ecohydrological interactions in reclaimed Mediterranean slopes: effects of run-off redistribution on plant performance
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 836–844, October 2013
How to Cite
Espigares, T., Merino-Martín, L., Moreno-de las Heras, M. and Nicolau, J.-M. (2013), Intensity of ecohydrological interactions in reclaimed Mediterranean slopes: effects of run-off redistribution on plant performance. Ecohydrol., 6: 836–844. doi: 10.1002/eco.1307
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!