The hydrologic implications of old field succession: depression storage and leaf litter
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 863–877, October 2013
How to Cite
Richards, P. L., Norris, M. D. and Lin, B. B. (2013), The hydrologic implications of old field succession: depression storage and leaf litter. Ecohydrol., 6: 863–877. doi: 10.1002/eco.1310
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2011
- New York State Water Resources Institute (USGS)
- SUNY Scholarly Incentive Grant Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!