Effects of reforestation on near-surface saturated hydraulic conductivity in a managed forest landscape, southern Ontario, Canada
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 45–55, February 2014
How to Cite
Greenwood, W. J. and Buttle, J. M. (2014), Effects of reforestation on near-surface saturated hydraulic conductivity in a managed forest landscape, southern Ontario, Canada. Ecohydrol., 7: 45–55. doi: 10.1002/eco.1320
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Discovery Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!