Special Issue Paper
Six decades of changes in the riparian corridor of a Mediterranean river: a synthetic analysis based on historical data sources
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydraulics: linkages between hydraulics, morphodynamics and ecological processes in rivers
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 536–553, August 2013
How to Cite
Garófano-Gómez, V., Martínez-Capel, F., Bertoldi, W., Gurnell, A., Estornell, J. and Segura-Beltrán, F. (2013), Six decades of changes in the riparian corridor of a Mediterranean river: a synthetic analysis based on historical data sources. Ecohydrol., 6: 536–553. doi: 10.1002/eco.1330
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!