Special Issue Paper
Implementing a dynamic riparian vegetation model in three European river systems
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydraulics: linkages between hydraulics, morphodynamics and ecological processes in rivers
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 635–651, August 2013
How to Cite
García-Arias, A., Francés, F., Ferreira, T., Egger, G., Martínez-Capel, F., Garófano-Gómez, V., Andrés-Doménech, I., Politti, E., Rivaes, R. and Rodríguez-González, P. M. (2013), Implementing a dynamic riparian vegetation model in three European river systems. Ecohydrol., 6: 635–651. doi: 10.1002/eco.1331
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!