A geomorphic perspective on terrain-modulated organization of vegetation productivity: analysis in two semiarid grassland ecosystems in Southwestern United States
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 242–257, April 2014
How to Cite
Flores Cervantes, J. H., Istanbulluoglu, E., Vivoni, E. R., Holifield Collins, C. D. and Bras, R. L. (2014), A geomorphic perspective on terrain-modulated organization of vegetation productivity: analysis in two semiarid grassland ecosystems in Southwestern United States. Ecohydrol., 7: 242–257. doi: 10.1002/eco.1333
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: EAR-0963858, EAR 0642550
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!