Special Issue Paper
The interactions of the flow regime and the terrestrial ecology of the Mana floodplains in the middle Zambezi river basin
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydraulics: linkages between hydraulics, morphodynamics and ecological processes in rivers
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 554–566, August 2013
How to Cite
Ncube, S., Beevers, L. and Hes, E. M. A. (2013), The interactions of the flow regime and the terrestrial ecology of the Mana floodplains in the middle Zambezi river basin. Ecohydrol., 6: 554–566. doi: 10.1002/eco.1335
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!