Hydraulic redistribution of soil water in Populus euphratica Oliv. in a central Asian desert riparian forest
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydrology of the inland river basins in the Northwestern Arid Region of China
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 974–983, December 2013
How to Cite
Hao, X.-M., Chen, Y.-N., Guo, B. and Ma, J.-X. (2013), Hydraulic redistribution of soil water in Populus euphratica Oliv. in a central Asian desert riparian forest. Ecohydrol., 6: 974–983. doi: 10.1002/eco.1338
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of Heihe River Project. Grant Number: 91025025
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: RCPY200903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!