Determination of spatiotemporal variability of tree water uptake using stable isotopes (δ18O, δ2H) in an alluvial system supplied by a high-altitude watershed, Pfyn forest, Switzerland
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 319–333, April 2014
How to Cite
Bertrand, G., Masini, J., Goldscheider, N., Meeks, J., Lavastre, V., Celle-Jeanton, H., Gobat, J.-M. and Hunkeler, D. (2014), Determination of spatiotemporal variability of tree water uptake using stable isotopes (δ18O, δ2H) in an alluvial system supplied by a high-altitude watershed, Pfyn forest, Switzerland. Ecohydrol., 7: 319–333. doi: 10.1002/eco.1347
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!