Light and hydrologic variability as drivers of stream biofilm dynamics in a flume experiment
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 391–400, April 2014
How to Cite
Ceola, S., Bertuzzo, E., Mari, L., Botter, G., Hödl, I., Battin, T. J., Gatto, M. and Rinaldo, A. (2014), Light and hydrologic variability as drivers of stream biofilm dynamics in a flume experiment. Ecohydrol., 7: 391–400. doi: 10.1002/eco.1357
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- ERC. Grant Number: RINEC-227612
- SFN/FNS. Grant Number: 200021_124930 and 200020_140661
- FWF. Grant Number: STARTY420-B17
- SNF/FNS. Grant Number: IZK0Z2_139537/1
- Research Programme of the University of Padova. Grant Number: CPDA105501/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!