Current affiliation: Global Institute for Water Security, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Linking spatial earthworm distribution to macropore numbers and hydrological effectiveness
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 401–408, April 2014
How to Cite
van Schaik, L., Palm, J., Klaus, J., Zehe, E. and Schröder, B. (2014), Linking spatial earthworm distribution to macropore numbers and hydrological effectiveness. Ecohydrol., 7: 401–408. doi: 10.1002/eco.1358
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- DFG. Grant Numbers: SCHR1000/3-1, ZE533/5-1
- DFG Research Unit CAOS. Grant Number: SCHR1000/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!