Quantifying transpirable soil water and its relations to tree water use dynamics in a water-limited pine forest
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 409–419, April 2014
How to Cite
Klein, T., Rotenberg, E., Cohen-Hilaleh, E., Raz-Yaseef, N., Tatarinov, F., Preisler, Y., Ogée, J., Cohen, S. and Yakir, D. (2014), Quantifying transpirable soil water and its relations to tree water use dynamics in a water-limited pine forest. Ecohydrol., 7: 409–419. doi: 10.1002/eco.1360
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!