Physiological responses of Phragmites australis to the combined effects of water and salinity stress
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 420–426, April 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Xie, T. and Liu, Q. (2014), Physiological responses of Phragmites australis to the combined effects of water and salinity stress. Ecohydrol., 7: 420–426. doi: 10.1002/eco.1361
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation for Innovative Research Group. Grant Number: No. 51121003
- International Science and Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: No. 2011DFA72420
- National Science and Technology Special Project on Water Pollution Control and Management. Grant Number: 2008ZX07209-009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!