An integrated modelling framework of catchment-scale ecohydrological processes: 1. Model description and tests over an energy-limited watershed
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 427–439, April 2014
How to Cite
Niu, G.-Y., Paniconi, C., Troch, P. A., Scott, R. L., Durcik, M., Zeng, X., Huxman, T. and Goodrich, D. C. (2014), An integrated modelling framework of catchment-scale ecohydrological processes: 1. Model description and tests over an energy-limited watershed. Ecohydrol., 7: 427–439. doi: 10.1002/eco.1362
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- DOE. Grant Number: 0006773
- NSF. Grant Number: 0944101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!