Biological and ecological diversity of aquatic macroinvertebrates in response to hydrological and physicochemical parameters in tropical forest streams of Gunung Tebu, Malaysia: implications for ecohydrological assessment
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 496–507, April 2014
How to Cite
Md Rawi, C. S., Al-Shami, S. A., Madrus, M. R. and Ahmad, A. H. (2014), Biological and ecological diversity of aquatic macroinvertebrates in response to hydrological and physicochemical parameters in tropical forest streams of Gunung Tebu, Malaysia: implications for ecohydrological assessment. Ecohydrol., 7: 496–507. doi: 10.1002/eco.1368
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- UNDP-GEF. Grant Number: MAL/04/G3
- ITTO. Grant Number: PD 165 02 Rev.3 (F)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!