Ecohydrology of street trees: design and irrigation requirements for sustainable water use
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 508–523, April 2014
How to Cite
Vico, G., Revelli, R. and Porporato, A. (2014), Ecohydrology of street trees: design and irrigation requirements for sustainable water use. Ecohydrol., 7: 508–523. doi: 10.1002/eco.1369
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-1033467
- US Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: 2011-67003-30222
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0006967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!