Forest structure, species traits and rain characteristics influences on horizontal and vertical rainfall partitioning in a semiarid pine–oak forest from Central Mexico
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 532–543, April 2014
How to Cite
Pérez-Suárez, M., Arredondo-Moreno, J. T., Huber-Sannwald, E. and Serna-Pérez, A. (2014), Forest structure, species traits and rain characteristics influences on horizontal and vertical rainfall partitioning in a semiarid pine–oak forest from Central Mexico. Ecohydrol., 7: 532–543. doi: 10.1002/eco.1372
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- CONACYT-SEMARNAT. Grant Numbers: 357, 108000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!