Spatio-temporal habitat selection shifts in brown trout populations under contrasting natural flow regimes
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 569–579, April 2014
How to Cite
Ayllón, D., Nicola, G. G., Parra, I., Elvira, B. and Almodóvar, A. (2014), Spatio-temporal habitat selection shifts in brown trout populations under contrasting natural flow regimes. Ecohydrol., 7: 569–579. doi: 10.1002/eco.1379
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CGL2008-04257/BOS
- Government of Madrid and the European Social Fund (ESF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!