An open-channel flume study of flow characteristics through a combined layer of submerged and emerged flexible vegetation
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 633–647, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, Y., Anim, D. O., Wang, Y., Tang, C., Du, W., Yu, Z. and Acharya, K. (2014), An open-channel flume study of flow characteristics through a combined layer of submerged and emerged flexible vegetation. Ecohydrol., 7: 633–647. doi: 10.1002/eco.1384
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2013 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Chinese National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 51009049, 51179053, 50979022
- Program for Excellent Talents in Hohai University, Qing Lan Project. Grant Numbers: 40911130507, 2012ZX07506-002, IRT0717, 1069–50986312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!