Riparian evapotranspiration modelling: model description and implementation for predicting vegetation spatial distribution in semi-arid environments
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 659–677, April 2014
How to Cite
García-Arias, A., Francés, F., Morales-de la Cruz, M., Real, J., Vallés-Morán, F., Garófano-Gómez, V. and Martínez-Capel, F. (2014), Riparian evapotranspiration modelling: model description and implementation for predicting vegetation spatial distribution in semi-arid environments. Ecohydrol., 7: 659–677. doi: 10.1002/eco.1387
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!