Novel ways to assess forested wetland restoration in North Carolina using ecohydrological patterns from reference sites
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 692–702, April 2014
How to Cite
Johnson, Y. B., Shear, T. H. and James, A. L. (2014), Novel ways to assess forested wetland restoration in North Carolina using ecohydrological patterns from reference sites. Ecohydrol., 7: 692–702. doi: 10.1002/eco.1390
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 09:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- United States Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: CD-96484807-0
|eco1390-sup-0001_Appendix.docx||Word document||14K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.