Special Issue Paper
Estimating and scaling stream ecosystem metabolism along channels with heterogeneous substrate
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydraulics: linkages between hydraulics, morphodynamics and ecological processes in rivers
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 679–688, August 2013
How to Cite
Hondzo, M., Voller, V. R., Morris, M., Foufoula-Georgiou, E., Finlay, J., Ganti, V. and Power, M. E. (2013), Estimating and scaling stream ecosystem metabolism along channels with heterogeneous substrate. Ecohydrol., 6: 679–688. doi: 10.1002/eco.1391
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 07:42PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Office of Integrative Activities of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-0120914
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!