Determining appropriate instream flows for anadromous fish passage on an intermittent mainstem river, coastal southern California, USA
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 745–759, April 2014
How to Cite
Booth, D. B., Cui, Y., Diggory, Z., Pedersen, D., Kear, J. and Bowen, M. (2014), Determining appropriate instream flows for anadromous fish passage on an intermittent mainstem river, coastal southern California, USA. Ecohydrol., 7: 745–759. doi: 10.1002/eco.1396
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2013 08:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- California Ocean Protection Council. Grant Number: 09-079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!