The influence of watershed run-off on the hydrology, forest floor litter and soil carbon of headwater wetlands
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 803–814, April 2014
How to Cite
Barksdale, W. F., Anderson, C. J. and Kalin, L. (2014), The influence of watershed run-off on the hydrology, forest floor litter and soil carbon of headwater wetlands. Ecohydrol., 7: 803–814. doi: 10.1002/eco.1404
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 10:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!