The role of pre-event canopy storage in throughfall and stemflow by using isotopic tracers
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 858–868, April 2014
How to Cite
Allen, S. T., Brooks, J. R., Keim, R. F., Bond, B. J. and McDonnell, J. J. (2014), The role of pre-event canopy storage in throughfall and stemflow by using isotopic tracers. Ecohydrol., 7: 858–868. doi: 10.1002/eco.1408
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 12:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation's Long-Term Ecological Research Program. Grant Number: DEB 08-23380
- US Forest Service Pacific Northwest Research Station
- Oregon State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!