Spatial characteristics of surface water and groundwater using water stable isotope in the Tarim River Basin, northwestern China
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydrology of the inland river basins in the Northwestern Arid Region of China
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1031–1039, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Shen, Y., Chen, Y. and Wang, Y. (2013), Spatial characteristics of surface water and groundwater using water stable isotope in the Tarim River Basin, northwestern China. Ecohydrol., 6: 1031–1039. doi: 10.1002/eco.1416
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 05:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!