The arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiotic status of Populus euphratica, a drought resistant tree species from arid lands
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydrology of the inland river basins in the Northwestern Arid Region of China
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1001–1008, December 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Chen, Y., Cai, B., Jie, W. and Lv, D. (2013), The arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiotic status of Populus euphratica, a drought resistant tree species from arid lands. Ecohydrol., 6: 1001–1008. doi: 10.1002/eco.1417
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91025025
- West Light Foundation of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: RCPY 200801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!