Influence of snow cover duration on soil evaporation and respiration efflux in mixed-conifer ecosystems
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 869–880, April 2014
How to Cite
Nelson, K., Kurc, S. A., John, G., Minor, R. and Barron-Gafford, G. A. (2014), Influence of snow cover duration on soil evaporation and respiration efflux in mixed-conifer ecosystems. Ecohydrol., 7: 869–880. doi: 10.1002/eco.1425
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!