A groundwater–soil–plant–atmosphere continuum approach for modelling water stress, uptake, and hydraulic redistribution in phreatophytic vegetation
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 1029–1041, June 2014
How to Cite
Gou, S. and Miller, G. (2014), A groundwater–soil–plant–atmosphere continuum approach for modelling water stress, uptake, and hydraulic redistribution in phreatophytic vegetation. Ecohydrol., 7: 1029–1041. doi: 10.1002/eco.1427
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2013 09:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!