Sap flow and trunk maximum daily shrinkage (MDS) measurements for diagnosing water status of Populus euphratica in an inland river basin of Northwest China
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Ecohydrology of the inland river basins in the Northwestern Arid Region of China
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 994–1000, December 2013
How to Cite
Ma, J.-X., Huang, X., Li, W.-H. and Zhu, C.-G. (2013), Sap flow and trunk maximum daily shrinkage (MDS) measurements for diagnosing water status of Populus euphratica in an inland river basin of Northwest China. Ecohydrol., 6: 994–1000. doi: 10.1002/eco.1439
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2013 11:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91025025, 41101102, 41101533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!