Water use of Juniperus virginiana trees encroached into mesic prairies in Oklahoma, USA
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1124–1134, August 2014
How to Cite
Caterina, G. L., Will, R. E., Turton, D. J., Wilson, D. S. and Zou, C. B. (2014), Water use of Juniperus virginiana trees encroached into mesic prairies in Oklahoma, USA. Ecohydrol., 7: 1124–1134. doi: 10.1002/eco.1444
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 09:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- United States Geological Survey/National Water Research Institute 104G: Eastern redcedar encroachment and water cycle in tallgrass prairie. Grant Number: G09AP00146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!