Sand dune stabilization reduces infiltration and soil moisture: a case study from the northern Great Plains
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1135–1146, August 2014
How to Cite
Hugenholtz, C. H. and Koenig, D. K. (2014), Sand dune stabilization reduces infiltration and soil moisture: a case study from the northern Great Plains. Ecohydrol., 7: 1135–1146. doi: 10.1002/eco.1445
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 03:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!