Effect of reservoir-derived plankton released from dams on particulate organic matter composition in a tailwater river (Uji River, Japan): source partitioning using stable isotopes of carbon and nitrogen
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1172–1186, August 2014
How to Cite
Ock, G. and Takemon, Y. (2014), Effect of reservoir-derived plankton released from dams on particulate organic matter composition in a tailwater river (Uji River, Japan): source partitioning using stable isotopes of carbon and nitrogen. Ecohydrol., 7: 1172–1186. doi: 10.1002/eco.1448
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 11:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!