Vertical patterns of soil water acquisition by non-native rubber trees (Hevea brasiliensis) in Xishuangbanna, southwest China
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 1234–1244, August 2014
How to Cite
Liu, W., Li, J., Lu, H., Wang, P., Luo, Q., Liu, W. and Li, H. (2014), Vertical patterns of soil water acquisition by non-native rubber trees (Hevea brasiliensis) in Xishuangbanna, southwest China. Ecohydrol., 7: 1234–1244. doi: 10.1002/eco.1456
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 10:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41271051, 31170447
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!